December 29, 2010

You're as comfy as a kleenex I do declare



Lovin the use of starbucks cups and iphones as the accessories by the way



To be honest the first time I saw a collection by DSquared (2007 ready to wear) i wasn't that thrilled about it, but it has grown on me, i really love the way they layer different pieces, and this particular ready to wear line is definitely giving me inspiration for outfits in the future 

Pictures from Style.com

Today I wore my chunky mustard yellow cardigan for the first time!  I have been wanting something mustard yellow for months now, and when I saw this in the display window a few days ago, i was overcome with giddiness. I'm serious, i had a giggle attack for about 4 minutes straight.  felt so spiffy all day, what a lovely way to add some PIZZAZ to an outfit! Whats weird is that my craving for mustard yellow(officially my color of the season) has not been filled. I think i see mustard yellow shoes in my future; but only time will tell, MUWWHAHAHAHA.
Tried to experiment with editing photos, always love that antique look with a fire in the background.
I need a tripod for my camera, seriously. Maybe I'll do something productive today...who knows how it will go down...hommie.



cozy fireplace...yum.





white button down oxfords- aunt's; skinny jeans-American Eagle; blue wedges(not pictured)-boutique in NYC; Necklace-boutique; Feodora-Urban Outfitters 
Mustard Yellow Chunky Sweater- Pure Loveliness 



No comments:

Post a Comment