December 27, 2010

And so it begins



Hope everyone's holidays were pleasant! Tis the last hurray until the new year rolls on in, 2011!Where does the time go? Found some good stuff at a new thrift store today! Very exciting, I'm aware. I will probably put up some pictures later 
Lately i have been thinking about the purposes of starting this blog, i like it just i never really considered the motive i suppose w
hen I think back  to 6th grade I am reminded of all the cartoon character T-shirts, quirky necklaces, and baggy skinny jeans. (I know-oxymoron) Even though my sense of style was not quite evolved at that point, I would like to think that is has improved more than I could hope. Now, I live for all fashion magazines made, from Seventeen to Vogue.
    The purpose of this blog is to not only help document the progress and evolution of fashion (personally and generally) but also to get a feel for the fashion magazine world. The idea struck me while watching the best movie of all times, "The Devil Wears Prada." As I watched Anne Hathaway battle her way through the challenges of fashion, I realized that that is exactly what I want to do. So this is my attempt at a fashion blog to start off! 






striped top-urban outfitters
argyle sweater vest-vintage;thrift 
ripped light wash jeans-american eagle 
optimus prime awesomeness-target
shoes-urban outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment